We seek professional, friendly, compassionate and dependable drivers and monitors who are interested in transporting clients primarily to and from adult day hab facilities and medical appointments. The job is rewarding as you are helping people in need in addition to earning a reasonable income.
- Part time and Full Time Available
- 21 years of age or older
- Current motor vehicle license with at least 3 years of experience
- Clean unattested driving record (3 or less moving violations in the past 7 years)
- Must pass background check (CORI)
- Must pass drug test
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and comfortably speak English
- Comfort level driving a minivan, passenger van, or wheelchair van
- Available 7am-4:30pm
We are seeking candidates throughout Boston and the North Suburbs inside and around the Route 128 Corridor.